Verizon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

62 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Verizon in February 2010.

pretty hard the company is very picky about who they choose to work there but it is very hard to get fired once you are on you are there

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process was 2 phone interviews the first one were trying to get to know about me and why I wanted to work for the company. The second interview I was given situational scenerios and asked to give examples on how I resolved the issues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

battery exam; math, alpha and numeric matching, similar to Military entrance exam, then 1on1 interview; drug testing; medical exam, background checks, then Final Offer. Once you pass the initial exams, it's just basic corporate procedures, just as in any big company.

Interview Questions
    • None...just listen carefully to questions and think before you answer   Answer Question
    Use your experiences and show how it can benefit the company so you can negotiate a higher starting pay

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Verizon.

The interviewer called about 2 min late (as expected) she started off introducing herself and going over the position what it includes and what the facility is like then she began the interview process. She asked your same old interview questions and at the end told me I got through the phone interview and wanted to set up the in person. I am going to in person interview next week. I got through the first part with flying colors my advice is to talk to the interviewer like a person (not a friend) not a robot and you will do fine. I still have a test and the in person interview so I'm praying it goes just as well .

Interview Questions
    • Not really any difficult questions basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Got position through a temp-to-hire agency once I graduated from college. All I had to do, mainly, was show up and do the job. Show that I had the ability to do the work, which was to resolve customer's cellular issues and so in a polite and professional manner. Also demonstrated my abilities to work with various computer programs.

No negotiation. Just showed them I could do the job after working there as a temp-to-hire for 2-3 months.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon in June 2010.

The hiring process consist of you taking and test, then having phone interview, also a face to face interview and then you wait to be contacted by a hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Basically the questions you are ask revolve directly around being able to do this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Murfreesboro, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in June 2014.

Applied on line, received a mail to schedule a call interview. Received notice at the end of the call I would come in for an aptitude test and she scheduled a face to face interview for after the test in case I should pass. Received a call that day and asked if we could schedule a call for the following day to speak about my interviews and offered an job offer letter contingent on my background check, resume dates and drug screen, along with proof I do not have a non compete.

Interview Questions
    • During the last intervew I was asked to critique past calls, however they were a little difficult to hear.   Answer Question
    Set Salary - no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon in May 2014.

The process to getting the initial interview did take a little over a month or so before my first phone interview, after that was about an hour of testing which is basic common sense and typing, upon passing there was another phone interview and upon passing that was a 1 on 1 and after that the offer which is when you do the background and drug screen. Worth it at the end of the day, Great benefits and competitive salary!

Interview Questions
    • Not moreso difficult but they do want specific answers to each question.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation avail

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Written test one day, next phase is a phone interview , third is a mock sales roll play

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

standard behavioral interview, thorough responses to questions presented

standard offer- good starting pay and benefits. great potential to add to earning and promote.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!