Verizon Data Services India Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014
49 interviews

2.9

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India.

Verizon Data Services India being a 100% owned subsidy of india came to our college for the CSE/ECE/EEE branches but in the end, gave only 6 offers (mostly to the CSE grads) out of about 120 people who were eligible for the offer. The criterion for offer was a 7 GPA throughout school and at college.
    The process started with a presentation followed by a test, which tested quants, analytics and technical, with sectional cut offs in each of the above sections. Then came the interviews which was a group technical followed by a one to one HR interview.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation as i was a fresher

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India in February 2012.

the interview process was very easy. i went on an interview and then i was called on the phone and was offered the job. they asked many questions. such as did i ever steal, or if i ever feel that it is ok to steal. i said no and i got the job in three days. i started in march and still work there today. i have made much in commissions and it has been nice and good.

Interview Questions
    • do you smoke crack (this was asked by the way)   View Answer
    i was not able to barter but was hired above the going rate

Module Lead Interview

It took about two weeks. they asked questions on areas where I will be working on. Interview was on Core Java, Spring framework, servlets and jsps. they also ask about database performance tuning and few sql queries

Software Engineer Interview

aptitute- normal amcat test not very tough. aptitute,logical reasoning,os concepts, java ques only theory from java ,coding ques were from c mainly debugginf
    GD- very easy my topic was men vs women
    technical interview- SDLC,Data Structure ,Operating System,Computer networks
    Hr interview- good experience just tell about yourself and y verizon

Interview Questions
    • not very difficult questions
      few coding questions like heap sort and all
      puzzles
        Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India.

2 rounds of technical discussion and HR round for salary negotiations. first round is telephonic. and then group/panel. HR Round is easy mostly salary discussions .

may not offer much

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India.

A written test having multiple choice questions basically aptitude related questions was asked. After passing written test it was followed by two round of technical interviews and a HR round. In technical round they asked to write some data structure question. Asked about OOPS concepts. Explain polymorphism etc.

Interview Questions
    • Given a string, count occurrences of each unique characters   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India in September 2011.

Only one round of technical interview, nothing like difficult. it's so easy.they basically checks whether you are capable. Interview was with only one person and he is good in technical too. Interview took around 45 mins. they asked me to write some programs in my area.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India in March 2010.

I got selected in campus recruitment. First was an aptitude test. It was easy.Then technical round and they asked basic questions, which you would expect in technical round and then HR round.It was to test the communication skill and if ppl were confident.

Systems Specialist Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India in February 2012.

Saw a posting for C++/Unix developer @ monster.com Applied.
    Got a call from HR in the same week. Telephonic Interview was scheduled for the following week. 1st telephonic round cleared, following which a 2nd telephonic round was scheduled for the same week. 2nd telephonic round cleared and I was asked to attend FTF just the next day. 3rd round FTF was just few technical and more of project managers discussion. Cleared.
    Received the offer letter within 15 days.

Interview Questions
    My negotiation went weel. I was looking for better work and I clearly explained what I was looking for. The discussion with project manager clearly indicated that it would be the work that I was looking for, but eventually their was a fall back as my expectation did not match at all. VDSI do not have proper work, the work they do is all proprietary and monotonous . I quit as soon as I could.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Data Services India in February 2012.

1. Telephonic
    2. Technical interview
    3. English test conducted by some british council( tough round)
    4. HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Only 3 round is difficult than expected   View Answer
    They will give good pay if you have the talent

Worked for Verizon Data Services India? Contribute to the Community!