Verizon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashburn, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon in March 2014.

Had a phone interview (about a month ago). Had appied for the position approximately three months ago. Process seems to move very slow and the recruiter said I'd hear back directly from Verizon in about 4-6 weeks; I'm going on my 5th week and still waiting for a call.

Interview Questions
  • The phone interview is more than an hour long! Questions aren't very difficult, but you need to be direct and to the point (do not waste time). You should know every item on your Resume well and you need to be able to provide examples of most items listed on the job posting. So make sure you fit the description and have performed similar work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in September 2009.

I got this interview through HR. I was interviewed by the Hiring manager who was responsible for a team of 3 analysts. There was only one interview. The interview went very smoothly and I was asked whether I can join immediately. However, I later found out that due to budgetary constraints the position was terminated.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was how I would deal with Sales managers   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in January 2009.

With such a large company the process took 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
    I countered what they offered and received what I asked for.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!