Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon
- Customer Service Representative (68)
- Intern (25)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Retail Sales Representative (19)
- Sales Representative (16)
- Fiber Customer Support Analyst (13)
- Technician (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Account Manager (9)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- IT (8)
- Network Engineer (8)
- Sales Associate (7)
- Director (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Manager (5)
- Internship (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Senior Analyst (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Consultant (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Specialist (4)
- Executive Assistant (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
Human Resources Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2015.
The interview process was very straight forward and professional--they really catered to all of the inters that were visiting during that super day. You will have two one-on-one behavioral interviews and a group interview to assess how well you work with others. You will also be given a tour of the facility.
- You should be able to say why you want to work for Verizon, as well as be good at answering behavioral interview questions about past situations you have been in Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Verizon
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
The process was very long. I was originally phone screened in November 2013 with a Staffing Company and then had another phone interview in January. After these interviews, I was invited to come to the office for an event that took place for about 3-4 hours. This included a group exercise, an interview, a question & answer panel and lunch.
- Tell me about a time where you were in a situation and things didn't go as planned and how did you make it work? Answer Question
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in July 2013.
Had two phone interviews and one in person interview
- Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected Answer Question
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.
Was emailed to come in for an interview. Met with a director to discuss the position for about 30 mins, then met with a second director to discuss the position more detailed.
- Nothing too difficult, just was told not to repeat any discussion regarding my background and qualifications to the second director I met with, that way they could go back and see if I wasnt repetitive in the 2 seperate interviews. Answer Question
Accepted the other with room to negotiate.
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Verizon in April 2009.
In person interview was also part of the process.
- Why do you think you'd be a good candidate for this position? Answer Question
Number of vacation days
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review