Verizon Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and professional--they really catered to all of the inters that were visiting during that super day. You will have two one-on-one behavioral interviews and a group interview to assess how well you work with others. You will also be given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• You should be able to say why you want to work for Verizon, as well as be good at answering behavioral interview questions about past situations you have been in   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Human Resources Interview

Interview

The process was very long. I was originally phone screened in November 2013 with a Staffing Company and then had another phone interview in January. After these interviews, I was invited to come to the office for an event that took place for about 3-4 hours. This included a group exercise, an interview, a question & answer panel and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were in a situation and things didn't go as planned and how did you make it work?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and one in person interview

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Was emailed to come in for an interview. Met with a director to discuss the position for about 30 mins, then met with a second director to discuss the position more detailed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just was told not to repeat any discussion regarding my background and qualifications to the second director I met with, that way they could go back and see if I wasnt repetitive in the 2 seperate interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted the other with room to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verizon in April 2009.

Interview

In person interview was also part of the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Number of vacation days