Verizon IT Intern Interview Questions

0.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Verizon.

A short PR based phone interview to try and focus in on my interests. Then they flew me out to an HQ and I went through a couple of interviews. One with a technical group (yet no actual technical questions). They asked me things along the line of where I see technology going in the coming years. Following this I had an interview with HR, nothing particularly pressing was asked here.

Interview Questions
  • It was, from what I understand, the standard fair of questioning one would expect with a business acumen.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

IT Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

I applied online through Verizon Business website, and received a call 2-3 weeks later from HR. Did an interview with HR, and she asked me general questions about myself, what's the most difficult situation faced in team work and how I solved it, and etc.

I was then scheduled for an in person interview with Verizon employees. Two guys interviewed me, one who was an intern and a higher level person. They repeated the questions that HR already asked, in addition to what I knew about programming, and experiences with SQL.

This was my first interview ever, and unfortunately I came unprepared. So I was not offered the internship.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Verizon? (could be worded in another way)   View Answer

IT Intern Interview

Sent in resume online and was sent an email for a phone interview. Interviewed for IT internship, was asked your typical run of the mill questions about what I would do in certain situations. Only received one telephone interview with nothing afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • Tell of a time you were time constrained in a group situation and what you did to handle it.   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!