Verizon

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – The process started with an email sent to me for a request for a phone interview. I completed the phone interview and it lasted for about 5 min. A month later, I received a call to come to Verizon for a face to face interview. There were two interviews at that time. One with IT professionals and one with an HR professional. Each one lasted for an hour. After that was completed, I knew of a decision a week later.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon in June 2014.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, all were easy, you should be honest and able to explain what's on your resume, self confidence is very important, don't explain beyond the required information. the over all process is easy, the background check might take time, so don't panic

Negotiation Details – no negoiation

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon in February 2014.

Interview Details – I had applied in November of 2013 and received a reply only in February 2014 from the firm that handles their interview process. It was a general HR round where in the recruiter tried to assess my strengths and weakness. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe how you have worked as a team and displayed leadership qualities   View Answer

Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Verizon in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online on their website. Had a phone interview a week later. She asked basic behavioral questions like 'why do you think you are most suited for Verizon' , 'Can you tell me about a situation where you had to accomplish something in a very short time and what did you do to achieve it'

Interview Question – nothing unusual   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – I gave my resume to a women who came to my university to do an info session about Verizon. I had a pre-interview with a thrid party company called the Workplace group and am still waiting to do my second interview with Verizon. The interview was easy and short. I was asked behavioral questions like describe some leadership roles and why do you want to work at Verizon.

Interview Question – What are your expectations as an intern   Answer Question

Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in December 2013.

Interview Details – Emailed and asked for an interview

Interview Question – What stands about you on your resume   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through a career website. I received an email the day before asking me to clear time for a phone interview. They then gave me a standard 20 minute behavioral interview over the phone with nothing too unusual.

Interview Question – Asked what I wanted to do, when I didn't really know the available options.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Verizon

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter at a campus career fair and applied both online and through my university. Received an email a couple days later about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral and asked about previous experience. I was not contacted after the phone interview regarding the next steps.

Interview Question – Give an example of a situation in which you had to problem solve.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Verizon found me through my school's career fair where I spoke to some HR reps. After a few weeks they called for a phone interview that led to an on campus interview, first with a representative from HR that asked behavioral-based questions, then an interview with two hiring managers at the same time, who asked technical questions.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to relocate to an as-yet undisclosed location   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a more interesting offer from another company

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – College Career Fair

Interview Question – Focused a lot on past experiences.   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!