Verizon

Updated Nov 29, 2014

2.7

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon in November 2014.

first round interview was a video submission. very strange process but i guess it gives more of a unique way of meeting yourself, as the interviewee. I wore a suit top and sweatpants during the recording, as you can only see my upperbody

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon in October 2014.

After applying through college career center, I received an email within 2 weeks. I was asked to schedule an interview as soon as possible so I scheduled a phone interview few days after receiving the email. The representative was from a third party which works for Verizon hiring process. He was generally nice and very laid-back. Two weeks after my phone interview, I was notify through email that I did not advance further into the process.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was generally about the resume and basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon.

The process started with an email sent to me for a request for a phone interview. I completed the phone interview and it lasted for about 5 min. A month later, I received a call to come to Verizon for a face to face interview. There were two interviews at that time. One with IT professionals and one with an HR professional. Each one lasted for an hour. After that was completed, I knew of a decision a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon in June 2014.

3 interviews, all were easy, you should be honest and able to explain what's on your resume, self confidence is very important, don't explain beyond the required information. the over all process is easy, the background check might take time, so don't panic

no negoiation

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

I gave my resume to a women who came to my university to do an info session about Verizon. I had a pre-interview with a thrid party company called the Workplace group and am still waiting to do my second interview with Verizon. The interview was easy and short. I was asked behavioral questions like describe some leadership roles and why do you want to work at Verizon.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon in February 2014.

I had applied in November of 2013 and received a reply only in February 2014 from the firm that handles their interview process. It was a general HR round where in the recruiter tried to assess my strengths and weakness. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you have worked as a team and displayed leadership qualities   View Answer

Intern Interview

Met with a recruiter at a campus career fair and applied both online and through my university. Received an email a couple days later about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral and asked about previous experience. I was not contacted after the phone interview regarding the next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a situation in which you had to problem solve.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon in January 2014.

Applied online on their website. Had a phone interview a week later. She asked basic behavioral questions like 'why do you think you are most suited for Verizon' , 'Can you tell me about a situation where you had to accomplish something in a very short time and what did you do to achieve it'

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in December 2013.

Applied online through a career website. I received an email the day before asking me to clear time for a phone interview. They then gave me a standard 20 minute behavioral interview over the phone with nothing too unusual.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what I wanted to do, when I didn't really know the available options.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in December 2013.

Emailed and asked for an interview