Verizon Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

video questions, on site group interview. people from various locations in the US. some brought to site ahead of time, others on day of. this was a major factor in the performance of some interviewees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a third party called Workplace Group. Standard behavioral questions. Very basic. Went on for 20-25 minutes. Still waiting for an email from Verizon!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Phone Interview - basic hr questions. Why i choose my major, why did i pick verizon...etc

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone screen. Interview on Verizon campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process took a few months, but I landed a position and worked for two summers in Verizon's internship program. The process was not difficult, just lengthy. Make sure to apply with enough time before you would like to start a position for this company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.