Verizon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.9

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

Multiple managers during interview. Very interesting to know what kind of questions they have for you. It takes up to an hour to interview if not more. Everyone seems very professional and take their time to go through the entire hiring process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process was 2 phone interviews the first one were trying to get to know about me and why I wanted to work for the company. The second interview I was given situational scenerios and asked to give examples on how I resolved the issues.

Entry Level IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Verizon.

Superday
    Pre screening by recruitment firm, then superday interview with many other applicants across the country. Given a tour of the headquarters in Basking Ridge then participated in many events throughout the day and eventually interviewed by a senior officer.

Interview Questions
    • Team case study of prioritizing 30 items out of a life or death situation   Answer Question

Senior Consultant - Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Verizon in February 2010.

Standardized tests, phone screen with HR, panel interview
    Company was going through alot of change at that time Could not provide a timeframe for hiring

Interview Questions
    • Usual behavior questions
      Tests were difficult and required focus
        Answer Question

Entry-Level Linux Systems Administrator Interview

It took about a month for a recruiter to contact me after submitting my application, who then forwarded it to the hiring manager. Both of them were very pleasant and gave a lot of feedback. The job was then cancelled and no one was hired.

Interview Questions
    • When the recruiter told me that the hiring manager wanted to discuss the position with me, I didn't realize that it'd really be a discussion. It didn't really feel like an interview as he didn't ask any questions, you were expected to have all the questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Verizon.

I gave my resume to a women who came to my university to do an info session about Verizon. I had a pre-interview with a thrid party company called the Workplace group and am still waiting to do my second interview with Verizon. The interview was easy and short. I was asked behavioral questions like describe some leadership roles and why do you want to work at Verizon.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

Phone Interview - basic hr questions. Why i choose my major, why did i pick verizon...etc

Finance Entry-Level Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Verizon.

Just had a very quick first interview over the phone. The interviewer asked very basic questions such as why did you get into finance, what are your salary expectations, tell me about your internships, why work for Verizon.

Newbury Park, CA Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newbury Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview - the Verizon contact never called at the appointment time and did not return messages left. Recruiter rescheduled and again the Verizon contact stood me up for the appointment. Very disrespectful of people's time and reflects poorly on the company. Would not work for them after this experience.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon.

College Career Fair

Interview Questions

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!