Verizon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus interview

Interview Questions

Interview

One hour interview; half hour spent with technical staffers, other half hour with HR rep. Technical questions included describing past experiences and projects, no coding questions. HR questions included leadership and how you work in a team.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was a little bit of a mess - Slow response time to my resume, and delayed responses between interviews. Process seemed slightly off-the-cuff and bureaucratic.

Interview Questions

• What type of customer may need a 50 MBp/s connection vs a 15 MBp/s connection?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Thirty minute interview over the phone. A few weeks later, they flew me out to their headquarters for a second round interview. The second round consisted of two back to back 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a few industry trends you have observed and tell me how you think Verizon is positioned to address each trend in the future.   Answer Question

Senior Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

1st contact over Linked In from a poland based recruiting firm, very professional phone inteviews (2) which concluded in a personal 1 hour marathon interview in Luxembourg. HR Benelux is / local is very useless..... and I am polite here.

Interview Questions

• nothing out of te unusual greatest achievements, weaknesses, this kind of stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation

simply stated what I had and that the offer needed to be comparable

Legal Analyst Interview

Interview

I was first called by someone in the HR department to schedule a short phone interview. During the phone interview, we discussed my resume and she stated she would provide a summary of that to the hiring manager. Then the hiring manager called and scheduled an in person interview. That interview lasted about 1 hour and was full of questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done something wrong and not caught it in time? How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The interviewing process is fair. It is done by a series of tests andif you pass the test and the background check, you get the job. They don't waste your time.

Negotiation

They used a salary/experience grid and based on your work history, they have a set pay. Because it is a sales job and I have sales experience, I was offered the max...even though I didn't have a college degree.

Specialist Interview

Interview

I had numerous jobs within Verizon (started when the company was GTE). The hiring process was completed by managers. I was able to share my strengths and weaknesses, ask questions and provide my previous experiences. The people in this company are very company minded. The management in this company are experienced and provide opportunities for all people of color and culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate. Advice I would give others is to be prepared to negotiate and sell yourself and your abilities

Technician Interview

Interview

a lot of testing is involved. if you don't pass pole climbing you are terminated. the same goes with all of the other job training. you aren't a real employee until you pass all schools and tests. I don't know how they interview now because it's been so long.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Interview

i have not gone through an interview yet but i have a phone interview coming up