Verizon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

Interview

I didn't realize, but I had already been chosen by the recruiting agency based on my resume. I had the significant experience in the IT industry working as part of a Finance team that they were looking for. Interview was 15 minutes to explain and discuss logistics of the job to me.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Most jobs are filled by people who the hiring manager already knows. If you should get an interview, be prepared for questions that may have nothing to do with the job. The hiring manager will ask situational questions from a template that could be used for many other positions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Normal for sales why should I hire you, what can you bring to the company, do you work well under pressure. Asked about my past jobs and how I handled different situations, Told them about my work abroud and working with people who didnt speak english.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if someone said no and how would you over come it   Answer Question

Negotiation

he said he would pay me x and I said sure.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Interview

3 step interview, HR, Store Manager, District Manager. Each level is a lot of the same questions just worded differently. Make sure you go over the companies creedo. Use that to your advantage.

Interview Questions

• Standard sales questions, tell my about a time questions.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon.

Interview

star method of interviewing prep for that and you might get in. star method practice the situation task action response scenario and you will be a winner a test is mandatory call a utb test.

Interview Questions

• Run down the star questions and have responses to them   Answer Question

Negotiation

union job

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Multiple interviews, including role playing test calls. Initial meeting was just for completing forms and questioners. Second meeting was role playing on the phone with live employees at remote locations posing as customers, and a short one-on-one interview. Results are mailed to you informing you that either you have not been offered a position or telling you when and where to report for "training".

Interview Questions

• Most questions were oriented towards how you would overcome customer's objections, such as "I have a cell phone & don't need a landline"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Set corporate/union negotiated salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and about a week later received an email Congratulating me on making it to schedule a phone interview. It also included some company information. 1 day later I had my phone interview around 5 pm. The interviewer was kind and it lasted about 45 minutes. He asked questions about describing the role, my goals, why verizon, a time I had to choose between difficult priorities. At the end I asked good questions that had him relate to me. He then scheduled me to com in the next day to take the assessment. Don't worry too much about the "fish question" just pay attention and you'll be fine. They said the test could take up to three hours it was 7 sections and included typing speed, logic, multitasking, data entry. I was the first to finish and they said they would call to tell us if we passed. Got the call I passed one hour later and someone would call me to schedule the face to face later. I got that call and scheduled for a day later. I waited for about 10 min in lobby and then my interviewer and I went into a room. She told me there were some levels of progression but when you start out you don't get a great shift 2pm-11pm and in a call center they work most holidays and weekends. Understandable. Interview include a few short basic questions like my precious jobs, difficult customer, and priorities, what I felt was the most difficult thing about the position? Then we had timed role-play where I had to convince her purchasing Verizon products. Ended on a good note with great rapport. I applied for another Verizon position and was about to do my phone interview when he said he couldn't because I already got the other position. Someone should call me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Shift/Salary..Was offered a more promising position with a pay difference of $8k

Financial Analyst Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon in January 2015.

Interview

a Skype webcam interview, you have to answer 5 questions cover your background and goals etc. all the process can be done through Verizon online recurring website. I think it is a easy interview, no hard or confuse question overall.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verizon in January 2015.

Interview

A 3rd party company called to make a phone interview with general questions asked by the woman. She couldn't answer any questions on what the job entails as verizon never told her what it would entail. Provided you succeed through the phone interview you would need to travel to the location of the company for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous internship experience help you in this job?   Answer Question

Finance Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The questions asked in the Interview are random and vary by Manager.
    Verizon Wireless appears to use the Star Method for interviewing but the Corporate and Wireline side of the company appears to let the Manager determine what questions are most important to them.