Verizon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Major Account Manager Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – No initial phone call from HR or hiring manager, just an Outlook calendar invitation with a conference code to dial into.
All questions were in the STAR format. There were 5 questions total. Took about 1 hour to complete the interview.
No follow up from hiring manager or HR.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Major Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Submitted resume and was contacted by a member of their HR. Had about a 40 minute phone screen with him. He explained the position and answered any questions that I had. Spent around 15 minutes responding to situational type questions and also discussing my background. He let me know that I would advance to the next interview to conducted by phone.

This phone interview was with management from another area. Situational questions and background questions that lasted about an hour. Pretty typical 'tell me about a time ...' type questions.

I was then contacted to set up an in person interview. This was a panel type with two managers and lasted about an hour. Mostly getting to know each other, questions about background, explanation of position, and my questions for them.

Last step was another phone interview with an area director or high level manager. Lasted about a half hour and really getting to know my personality and to make sure I knew what the position entailed.

A few days later was contacted again by HR and made an offer. All in all, very professional and well done. From initial contact to offer was about 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a client was dissatisfied that was not your fault and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Major Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.