Verizon

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Verizon

Interview Details – The interview included standard questions related to the position and applicable skill sets. I interviewed separately with the hiring manager and a potential peer.

Interview Question – Questions related to internal software systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was pleased with the initial offer and did not attempt to negotiate.

Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – telephone interview,

Interview Question – Elaborations of info contained within resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – internal promotion. It was what it was, take it or leave it.

Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person and interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – I was approached by a manager at the company asking if I would be interested in working for Verizon. I said I was and was offered an interview. Two people interviewed me and I was offered a job. The management team at the time was great. It wasn't until a few years later that things got bad (when they were replaced).

Interview Question – There was not a difficult or unexpected question as I was fully prepared.   Answer Question

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in June 2008.

Interview Details – I currently work for the company and I applied internally.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.