Verizon

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Verizon

Interview Details – The interview included standard questions related to the position and applicable skill sets. I interviewed separately with the hiring manager and a potential peer.

Interview Question – Questions related to internal software systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was pleased with the initial offer and did not attempt to negotiate.

Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – telephone interview,

Interview Question – Elaborations of info contained within resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – internal promotion. It was what it was, take it or leave it.

Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person and interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – I was approached by a manager at the company asking if I would be interested in working for Verizon. I said I was and was offered an interview. Two people interviewed me and I was offered a job. The management team at the time was great. It wasn't until a few years later that things got bad (when they were replaced).

Interview Question – There was not a difficult or unexpected question as I was fully prepared.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in June 2008.

Interview Details – I currently work for the company and I applied internally.

Interview Questions

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!