Verizon Product Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verizon in June 2011.

I had two interviews. One over the phone and one in person. Both were with a great manager. The HR Department and the manager kept in touch often using email.

Interview Questions
Tried to negotiate but salary was pre-set by management with no wiggle room.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon in June 2008.

Very tough, had to do a business case on a white board, asked probing questions and very challenging. The point of the white board exercise was to see how I could handle business planning under pressure. But in the end I did get the job. I went from a phone interview to 2 1:1 interviews, to job offer in a matter of weeks.

Interview Questions
    • A partner of the company wants to blow up a famous mountain to make room for his factory. What do you do to assess the opportunity?   Answer Question
    • Please put a business case for a subscription service on the white board. Five years, give us the NPV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verizon in January 2008.

The interview process was pretty laid back. A contractor had set me up with the interview and it was a very casual and non-standard interview. We hit some of the basic interview questions, but nothing in particular that stuck out. At the time they had a pretty good idea of what they were looking for and were ready to move fast on getting this done. I came on as a contractor and moved over to full-time within six months.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to communicate information to a group of people.   Answer Question
    They try to treat everyone with respect and value them appropriately. They will pay you commensurate with your peers.