Verizon

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. One over the phone and one in person. Both were with a great manager. The HR Department and the manager kept in touch often using email.

Interview Question – Why do you love technology?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate but salary was pre-set by management with no wiggle room.

Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon in June 2008.

Interview Details – Very tough, had to do a business case on a white board, asked probing questions and very challenging. The point of the white board exercise was to see how I could handle business planning under pressure. But in the end I did get the job. I went from a phone interview to 2 1:1 interviews, to job offer in a matter of weeks.

Interview Questions

• A partner of the company wants to blow up a famous mountain to make room for his factory. What do you do to assess the opportunity?   Answer Question
  • Please put a business case for a subscription service on the white board. Five years, give us the NPV.   Answer Question

Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty laid back. A contractor had set me up with the interview and it was a very casual and non-standard interview. We hit some of the basic interview questions, but nothing in particular that stuck out. At the time they had a pretty good idea of what they were looking for and were ready to move fast on getting this done. I came on as a contractor and moved over to full-time within six months.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to communicate information to a group of people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They try to treat everyone with respect and value them appropriately. They will pay you commensurate with your peers.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Product Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.