Verizon

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon in April 2010.

Interview Details – Several educational and skill tests

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Very long process, about 4 months. Numerous interviews, first with Regional Sales Manager, then with Director, then with VP, with Engineering Mgr, etc.

Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in May 2008.

Interview Details – They conducted a structured interview which consisted of situational questions where you were asked to explain how you would respond to various business environments/conditions/situations. There was a variety of categories and at the end you were offered the chance to add any additional commentary/details you felt would be helpful in determining your ability to perform the job you interviewed for.

Interview Question – What are your weekest areas and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon in July 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of initial interview with hiring manager. This was followed on a separate day with interviews with two of his peers from a different organizational silo. All of this was followed by an HR phone interview where I was asked questions for a half hour and then presented with an offer.

I thought this was strange. What was the point in wasting our time with a bunch of behavioral interview questions when the hiring decision had already been made?

I had 48 hours from the time of the offer to take a drug test.

This was a managerial position, and at the time of the offer, I had not had an opportunity to meet any of the individuals I would be managing.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Manager

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview

Interview Question – what drives you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.