Verizon

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Verizon

Interview Details – Asked a puzzle in the beginning then started off a behavioral kind of round for about 30 mins then asked a couple of questions on algorithms, then a puzzle again and the interview ended discussing location preferences

Senior Analyst
Ashburn, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had one interview with two people who would be my bosses. It was a very pleasant interview. They were both friendly and respectful. They asked questions about my background, etc. Explained the job and schedule. The only downside was how long it took to get a response after the interview. It took four months. No joke! But I finally got the word that I had gotten the job! I happily accepted. The pay is great. The benefits are great. The schedules are great. The people are great. Couldn't be happier.

Interview Question – Probably questions about techincal computer expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because the pay was what I was looking for.

Senior Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was simple with some good scenario based questions

Interview Question – There is not onsite oppurtunity are you still joining our company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.