Verizon Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon in May 2014.

I applied online and approximately a week later was contacted by a representative from an outside recruitment company that Verizon is using. They asked to schedule a phone interview for a few days later. The phone interview went well. I was asked very basic questions about my previous work experience. I was told that if they were interested I would hear back directly from Verizon within 3 weeks. I never heard back. This happened for 2 other positions as well. If you try to follow up with a recruiter from the outside company they are using, they really have no updates for you and you are given no contact information for anyone directly with Verizon.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Senior Analyst Interview

Asked a puzzle in the beginning then started off a behavioral kind of round for about 30 mins then asked a couple of questions on algorithms, then a puzzle again and the interview ended discussing location preferences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

I had one interview with two people who would be my bosses. It was a very pleasant interview. They were both friendly and respectful. They asked questions about my background, etc. Explained the job and schedule. The only downside was how long it took to get a response after the interview. It took four months. No joke! But I finally got the word that I had gotten the job! I happily accepted. The pay is great. The benefits are great. The schedules are great. The people are great. Couldn't be happier.

Interview Questions
    • Probably questions about techincal computer expertise.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because the pay was what I was looking for.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in July 2009.

Interview was simple with some good scenario based questions

Interview Questions
    • There is not onsite oppurtunity are you still joining our company?   Answer Question