Verizon

Verizon Technician Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Verizon.

Battery of Tests and two personal interviews

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult direct questions concerning availability to long term travel and or off shift work requirements   View Answer
CBA work so all benefits are per the terms of the current contract

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon.

must pass written test to get accepted to fill out an application. Once you pass the exam, you'll be notified when a position becomes available. The hire ever 7 years or so. Then you have to take a physical and drug screening once called upon. And Last pass a physical ta\st a plant school, such as pool climbing, which last about 3 weeks..

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Verizon in March 2011.

The interview was pretty quick and short. It was a phone interview that I had while I was on my lunch break. They asked me questions about what I already put on my resume and application. Then I was told what the pay would be and if I agreed to the requirements for the position. After I agreed they said they would send me some paperwork that I had to fill out and send back.

Interview Questions
    I was given an increase from the base salary for my school credits

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon in February 2010.

UTB test then a Network Interview

Interview Questions
    It was quick. You had to decide the position on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in June 2009.

I applied online. I received an email to schedual a test date. You are able to schedual online. Once I confirmed my date, I was invited to take a test which consisted of Math, Reading, Spelling and personality. These are used to filter out unwanted candidates. The testing is very easy, compare it to a ged test or 10th grade education. I had a total of 3 interviews. The one on one , they asked about my expectations and what I could do for Verizon.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect from Verizon? How can we help you expand your career.   Answer Question
    • What skills and goals can you bring to Verizon?   Answer Question
    Be honest about everything. You can negotiate salary if you have experience that is rare.

Technician Interview

a lot of testing is involved. if you don't pass pole climbing you are terminated. the same goes with all of the other job training. you aren't a real employee until you pass all schools and tests. I don't know how they interview now because it's been so long.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer.   View Answer

Technician Interview

Depending on what job you apply for there is a test for that position. mines was the field and talent tests.
    the tests where taking at testing site with a monitor. Tests are pretty simple and if you have experience in the field then its a breeze.