Verizon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.

Interview Question – What do you know about six sigma   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Internal Audit
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Had a face-2-face interview for an open position with the company a couple of years ago.
The phone interview went very well and was asked to attend a face-to-face interview, which I thought went well. The Hiring Manager was very pleasant and sounded very positive about my prospects.
However, despite a number of follow-up emails with the third party recruiters, I never received any response or feedback. I'm not so bothered about not being offered the role as I went on to something better, however, I was very disappointed at the fact that the company were not courteous enough to provide me with any feedback following the process. Shameful really.. Probably a good indication of the potential working environment.

Interview Question – None - mix of competency and background.   Answer Question

IT Summer Intern Interview

IT Summer Intern
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details – Started with a CV screening which shortlisted to around 200 people, followed by phone interview asking about the specifics of the company and CV details down to 25 and finally onsite interview which had a technical part and a competency part.

Interview Question – Describe how an outer join works in SQL   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Verizon in February 2008.

Interview Details – it was pretty ease, HR, technical manager and Network managter.
all basic question i was lucky may be to get a easy interivew

Interview Question – firewall question, routing question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Interview Details – Fist of all you have to apply online - you have to fill in their application form including cover letter, CV and basic questions. After preliminary screening, you will be interviewed over the phone, my interview lasted 40 minutes, usually it is about 30 mins. When being successful, you will be invited for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if you were a Verizon employee and your parents asked you to tell them who you are working for?   Answer Question
  • As a university student, what subjects are you currently pursuing? Which one of them do you like most and why? Have you been involved in any projects? If so, what was your role in the project and what do you think was your strength?   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!