Verizon Interview Questions & Reviews in Wilmington, NC

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon in November 2011.

1 interview with hiring manager. It was a great conversation without all the standard phone interview questions. We knew I was a good fit by the end of our conversation. I appreciated the fresh/normal approach.

Very little wiggle room.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in August 2010.

well i applied online for verzions customer service rep. i recieved a email the next day from someone in HR . I called and did the phone interview the next day. After doing the phone interview , 3 days later i went for the online assesment. It was really hard ! there was some stuff on there about fishing , not as simple as it sounds , the rest was pretty easy. out of 20 people in the class i was one of the 5 that passed. the traing starts sept 23. i orginally made the next phone interview for thurs. they called that same day and said that they wanted to do it earlier . i think it's because they thought more people were going to pass, but since they didn't they want to go ahead and fill the class up at least that is what i think. or hope i am still wating on the phone interview if i get the offer i will be stoked and not only that i will turn down any other offers i have received thus far. Verizon is such a good company to work for , i know 5 people in differant states that started with Verizon and let's just say they are well took care of !

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to work for Verizon ?   View Answer
    • describe the call center duties you have preformed inbound and outbound   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Verizon in January 2010.

Filled out an online application and in less than one week a verizon rep called me back to schedule a telephone interveiw, for later in the day. The telephone interveiw was really relaxed and easy the rep was easy to speak with and very professional. She explained my duties, hours, training and benefits that would come with the job. I had to decline due to the hours however

Interview Questions

They wanted open availbility from 4am to 11pm and that would not work with my school schedule

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!