Verizon Wireless

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Systems Technician Interview

Associate Systems Technician

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted initially by a HR person for a initial phone interview, after 15 minutes I was referred to the hiring manager who contacted me the following week. After 15 minutes he set a face to face interview up. I was interviewed by two other mangers including him for 2 hours. After about a 1 month period I was then referred to HR for a behavioral interview and then was offered the position several days later. I had the standard drug test, background check with the position.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult one on one situation you have faced with a client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty cut and dry, they have an amount and will not exceed it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Technician Systems Interview

Associate Technician Systems
Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – 3 months since applied and 4 interviews later and I still don't know if I have the job.

Interview Question – STAR Type Interview. Be prepared with scenarios of technical and conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless Videos

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless Associate Technician Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.