Verizon Wireless Computer Science Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Unprofessional. 4 candidates got sent down into a small meeting room, 3 interviewers came in late. We got assigned to 1 interviewer each, rotating after 30 minutes or so, with 1 candidate sitting in the room doing nothing. All interviewers went over their timeslot, pushing back the time we could leave by. Didnt even know what the position was because they didnt either, they were just filling in positions for a new office apparently. Some easy technical questions about CS. I told them I wasnt interested in just sitting down programming and not doing anything people-based. They were looking for exactly that, just a bunch of starting level salary programmers. Didnt get an offer (obviously, since I told them I wasn't interested in this) and am now turned off from verizon wireless even for future jobs that have a definitive career path. It just doesnt seem like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Some obscure question about database stuff. It was a question about like a very specific shortcut you could use in some platform   1 Answer