Verizon Wireless

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was truly a cinch. I was hired basically on the spot. It was fairly informal, and I pretty much had to nod my head abd smile like a good corporate lackie. I would suggest going in prepared because although my interview was a breeze, ive heard that most people who get hired go through a painstakingl difficult process in securing the job. For some reason the position is heavily applied for, and the recruiters milk it.

Interview Question – Can you sell me this coffee mug.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my base figure because I never settle for the first offer. Youre not doing yourself a favor by desperately jumping at anything they offer you. Learn this lesson because it will benefit you in life.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2010.

Interview Details – They just asked about technical skills.

Interview Question – What is your mamagement style?   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!