Verizon Wireless

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional two phone interviews and then one face to face interview. Very upfront about the company's culture and what is expected of you as one of it's employees.From there received offer letter in the mail and called and confirmed that I accepted the job.

Interview Question – If you saw someone within the organization credit customer accounts that have not called in, would you let a manager know.   Answer Question

Coordinator - Customer Service Interview

Coordinator - Customer Service
West Valley City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2008.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview than two face to face interviews than an offer is made.
You have a phone interview if you pass that you go in for testing than passing the test you then get a face to face interview with HR than if that goes well you get a face to face with a manager than if they liked you than you get an offer made by HR.

Interview Question – There aren't any I can think of that were very hard to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was all typed up on paper and the salary present for what you would get for every pay check and its a bi weekly pay so its about 16 pay checks a year and it comes out to an hourly pay

Coordinator - Customer Service Interview

Coordinator - Customer Service
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring, there is a computer test for this position then an oral interview. Once this is completed you are offered a start date. Typically they start you in a training class ( 6 weeks ) prior to be putting on the floor. You will also have 2 weeks of post training

Interview Question – It would depend if the person is good with situations,   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation portion of VZW. It is set pay.

Laurel, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, it only took 3 days to receive and email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my resume and online application, the interview ended with Star technique of questioning. I was told that I should hear something within 7-10 days. I got an email in 5 days stating I was not chosen.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Coordinator, Customer Service Interview

Coordinator, Customer Service
Huntsville, AL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2008.

Interview Details – Starts off with basic phone interview and then with an assessment. The HR rep who did our assessment was awesome. The first face of verizon and he was pleasant. Then you have your one on one interview if you pass the assessment. If you pass the first interview to an the second, then more than likely you got the job.

Interview Question – Tell Me about a time when you had to react quikcly or make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward and professional. There is a pay scale for each position so they just lay out and you accept

Customer Service Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online then after a week a recruiter called to set up an appointment for a phone interview. It was skills and experience assessment interview. After that I was informed that they will send an email for a location, time and date for 'computer based testing' which I also passed. Was informed that the interviewer was out of town during that week so I have to wait for another week for another phone interview. Just hanged up today after the phone interview with HR. Was told to expect a call or email within two weeks if I get chosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you cannot meet the assigned deadline? What was the result?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you are dealing with two conflicting issues? What did you do?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you have to ask the customer for a lot of questions and how did you remember all the answers?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you are facing a hurdle about a company policy and what did you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!