Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,270 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews in Little Rock, AR

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had an intial phone interview, then I was scheduled for an computer assessment, then I had another phone interview, and then I was called back for another interview with a CSR manager.

Interview Question – The did not ask any really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Applied online with an employee referral.
2) Received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview.
3) After phone interview, scheduled a time to take skills test.
4) After skills test, scheduled a time for do face-to-face HR interview.
5) After HR interview, scheduled a time for supervisor interview.
6) After supervisor interview, they were extremely vague about their decision.

This was my first experience with the corporate interview process. While others say it is easy, I was extremely stressed out from Verizon's lack of communication in the process. From reading other reviews on this forum, I can confirm that if Verizon doesn't inform you of the next step in the hiring process right then and there, you can assume you're off the grid.

During the process, HR was extremely difficult to reach and over 80% of the time didn't return my e-mails/calls.

Verizon has a nasty habit of not giving you a straight answer when asking for feedback. I went through the hiring process twice (and even made it to the last step each time), and was told vague responses like "you weren't specific enough in your examples," or "your thoughts weren't organized." I call BS on both of these, because there's no way I would have made it to the last step BOTH TIMES, if someone didn't believe there was potential.

I know from a friend that works at Verizon that it's a nice place to work, which is why I tried twice (and might even try again in the future). I'm hoping that my experience will be different at a different call center...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't agree with what management was doing.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online on March 20,2011 and I got an email on May9,2011 with the job description and company Credo.The email was asking was I still interested in the job and if I was.Choose a date a time that I wanted to take the assessment at 1 Allied Drive in Little Rock,Arkansas.I accepted to take the assessment and I will take it on May24,2011 at 1pm.I wanted to know what are the other steps in the hiring process for this cal center in LittleRock,Ark.Is there an Acheck as well.

Negotiation Details – Salary is already stated and it is final

Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2011.

Interview Details – It started with me receiving an email telling me to schedule my first phone interview. I did, it was basically just going over things I put on my application along with a few generic interview questions. After that, I had another phone interview where they asked me examples of how I had or would handle certain scenarios. After that I was scheduled for an assessment. The Monday after the Friday of my assessment, I was called and informed that I passed the assessment and was scheduled for my final interview. I went in and after a few questions I had to listen to a few actual recorded calls and critique them or say what they did well. After that, I was asked if I had time to meet with the supervisor of the person who was interviewing me. I, of course, did. Pretty much the same questions again. I want to say it was the very next business day on which they called and offered me the job.

My experience was very positive and has remained positive through my first bit of training. Everyone we've met has seemed to love working there. I don't think that many people could so convincingly fake it. And there are tons of benefits aside from medical. It really does feel like they want you to be happy in your job and life in general. Granted my only experience is in training so far, but from what I see, it is up to you how well you do and how happy you'll be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate. I'm pretty sure they are pretty standard on the starting salary.

Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in December 2010.

Interview Details – The person who called to interview me over the phone seemed unprofessional to say the least. It was basically someone reading questions to me off of a sheet of paper. Most of the questions weren't actually about my employment history or my competence as a future employee. They were almost all questions referring to a Verizon document that I was supposed to have read - that I never received. If I misunderstood something or asked a question, I received either a response basically repeating exactly what they had already said to me, or an awkward long pause followed by more questions. It was very clear to me that I wasn't being interviewed by a manager of any kind.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the Verizon Credo?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless Videos

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice in Little Rock, AR. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.