Verizon Wireless Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.1

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

This organization is huge on the STAR format of interviews. They conduct the interviews as a panel forum. You need to follow the STAR format to a T otherwise you are marked down for not answering in the right format. This sort of process is fine if they are looking for someone to be mindless.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time your failed. What happened and what was the end result.   Answer Question
No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2010.

STAR format you will be ask to explain a situation from a previous employer and how you reacted to the situation. The process starts with a phone interview then testing . If you pass the testing you will complete a panel interview. Be prepared to spend about one hour of time interviewing on site.

Interview Questions
    no negotiations accept or reject offer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

They typically hire Supervisors from within. There are very few positions in management that come from outside of the company. Please be dressed professionally although many of the locations have a casual dress code.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you behavioral based questions. Answer honestly. Tell me about a time when you had conflicting priorities.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Multiple interviews both over the phone and in person. Interview questions utilize the STAR format to obtain behavioral information.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were called upon to solve an intricate problem with little to no resources. What was the issue? And, what steps did you take to get the issue resolved? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Typically you will meet first with an Associate Director and a member of HR. The next interview will be with 2 Associate Directors and then sometimes there is a 3rd where you will meet with the Call Center Director. The questions are behavior-based...."Tell me about a time when...." so if you review top behavior based interview questions for managers online you should be fine. Make sure to answer in the STAR method, situation, task, action, result. Not all questions will be like this but most will. Also, quantify you answers/results with NUMBERS!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee that was also your top performer. Tell me about a time when you missed a deadline.   View Answer
    None. Sups start off at the same pay unless there is some type of special circumstance that I am not aware of.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

It was a fair process. However, they did not seem to know exactly what the job entailed. Turns out they were looking for something completely different than the job description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2008.

I was an internal candidate in a leadership development program

Interview Questions
    • What is your thought process when choosing whom to delegate a project/task? What tasks do you delegate, to whom and why?   Answer Question
    No negotiation was possible

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2011.

Standard interview where behavioral questionz are asked.

I didnt negotiate no need to

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!