Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless
- Retail Sales Representative (267)
- Customer Service Representative (237)
- Solutions Specialist (77)
- Sales Representative (59)
- Business Account Executive (21)
- Experience Specialist (20)
- Customer Service Specialist (19)
- Sales Associate (18)
- Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative (18)
- Customer Care Representative (15)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Technical Support Representative (12)
- Customer Service Supervisor (12)
- Customer Service (11)
- Intern (11)
- Technical Support Coordinator (11)
- Account Executive (10)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (10)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Sales (8)
- Customer Service Representative, Call Center (8)
- Financial Services Representative (7)
- TELESALES Representative (7)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Senior Sales Representative (6)
- Retail Store Manager (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Solutions Manager (5)
- Major Account Manager (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.
I went through the super interview day. It was hosted in San Jose. The day composed of 3 interviews. A technical interview that is not so technical and two HR interviews for behavioral testing.
- What would you react to situation such as ...? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless
Engineering InterviewAccepted Offer
Since I was only in my second year of college, they didn't ask many technical questions but mostly behavioral. They were very nice, gave me a in-person interview on campus, then gave me a couple of phone interviews. I was offered the internship!
- What problem did you have in your group project and how did you fix it? Answer Question
Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in November 2013.
Got an email from a recruiting agency of Verizon scheduling a phone interview. Neither me nor the person who called was aware of the job title. The interview was behavioral in nature. Not tough at all. The person said that he will get back to me if my skills matches requirements.
- General Behavioral type questions. Answer Question
Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2009.
Many rounds in interview. Enjoyed meeting everyone.
- Why would you like to join verizon wireless. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Offer was low and decided on another more reasonable offer with another company
Engineering InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chennai (India)) in November 2008.
written test, GD ,Technical interview,HR
- Is education alone be for success 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review