Verizon Wireless

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2009.

I interviewed with the district manager and assistant district manager. Interview went ok, but luckily I was referred by someone who worked there at the time so I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I really do not remember as it's been almost 5 years ago.   Answer Question
    Once I accepted the position, I went to training for 5 weeks in a differnet city. After training, came into the store as a trainee. I could only shadow people for several weeks and I had several online training courses I had to complete before they would allow me to sale on my own. I believe total training time was approximately 2 months. Plus, first 3 months we were not required to meet that month's goals, but we were still eligible to earn commission if we exceeded goals.