Verizon Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015
1,062 Interview Reviews

Retail Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

So far it's been very simple. I got contacted by a recruiter after applying online, was asked a myriad of questions via e-mail, and then we set up a phone interview. I was swapped between three different recruiters in that time, so it was a bit confusing. Phone interview was fine (basic STAR questions and resume checks), and I was told I'd hear back in a week.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least/most about your last job?   1 Answer

Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online
    30+ day for hr call and test scheduling
    2+ days for scheduled testing (pay attention to details and do not rush)
    7+ days to one on one interview (they want to see how you will perform and they will ask to you to role play)
    14+ days to get job offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you.... (very star system based questions)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Phone call, really wasn't that hard. Had to explain current job status and recent employment. I feel as if you must prepare for the phone role. They give you material to read over so, make sure you have that in hand.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Got a phone call which was about 10 minutes late, and I don't think she liked the fact that I joked about it. Did not ask any STAR based questions, but went straight into the Credo and role playing on selling 2 products. The roll playing was rather difficult because for sales, you ask the individual questions in order to see how the product would fit into their needs. I would ask her a question while role playing and there was about a 3 second delayed response, which was very confusing. Each question I ask, 3 second delayed response. Maybe this was to throw me off, but came off as very weird.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

1. Preliminary Phone Interview
    2. In-person Interview
    3. In-store Interview

Got through the the second process - the in-person interview. Later that week I received an e-mail saying I did not get the job.

Coordinator BGCO Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Interview took place 2 weeks after applying and was scheduled with 2 interviewers trading questions. Each interview had an area of expertise, the one was a specialist for accessory sales and the other was a long-time supervisor of the offline processing team. One interview question consisted of providing real-life examples of scenarios that match closely to problem solving, dealing with customers and making a significant sale. Another interview question involved relaying your experience and efficiency in working under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Example where technical expertise resolved a problem for a customer, who then bought a Verizon product or service as a result.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Interview

pretty straight forward but takes long time. 2 phone interviews, one assessment and in person interview. Common sense no need to prepare anything. i am still waiting for the last interview which will be tomorrow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set salary

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

interview is very specific and detailed generalized explanations of experience is not accepted. any one must provide specific scenarios of prior work experienced as related to the job perks is to also talk of sales experience along with customer care experience be fully prepared for any type of question as related to job be clear and concise in details dress absolutely business professional

Interview Questions

• when was a time you were unable to handle a customer? what was the scenario? what did you do? what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

once offer is accepted the recruiters are excited to have new hires on boarding they will provide all you need to begin successfully

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

The first part of the interview process is phone screening. Then you are invited to a interpersonal interview with manager. After the first one on one interview with management you go through a second interview where you are given 10 minutes to learn about a product and then pitch it to manager as if he or she is a customer.

Interview Questions

• Must pitch sale to manager of a verizon product after only be given 10 mins to learn about it.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

I had a interview with technical lead. and it was supposed to be more technical than HR types questions. But he asked me more HR type questions. I don't know whether he was tired to asked or this is the process of interview.

Interview Questions

• There was not such most difficult questions. But as I had interview with technical lead so I was expecting more technical questions, but he asked me more HR types questions.   1 Answer