Verizon Wireless

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant
Louisville, KY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview, interview with the District Manager and Store Manager then i had to take a drug test and have my background checked.

Interview Question – Why should be hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offer was made and then accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then 1:1 Interview with the hiring manger. HR interviews were about 30 minutes each. 1:1 interview with hiring manager was about 1-1/2 hours. Was told I would be called in for a 2nd 1:1 interview, and that has been over 2 weeks??

Interview Question – Was asked to describe in detail, about a time of where I had to place a rep on a PIP and what was the outcome.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless Videos

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice in Louisville, KY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.