Verizon Wireless

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – Applying for management is usually done from internal applicants. Once the resume is submitted then you'll have to wait for the req to close. Once the req closes you will receive a call from the hiring manager for an interview. Make sure that you answer every part of the questions as half the hurdle is a point system. Hint: If your applying for a position within the same district that you're located, it has been my experience that if you're given an interview over the phone rather than in person they are simply following guidelines and you're not being seriously considered. Make sure that you create a 30 - 60 - 90.

Interview Question – They usually will have you perform a mock sales pitch for one of the current products or they will ask you to sell them a paper clip or pen.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then 1:1 Interview with the hiring manger. HR interviews were about 30 minutes each. 1:1 interview with hiring manager was about 1-1/2 hours. Was told I would be called in for a 2nd 1:1 interview, and that has been over 2 weeks??

Interview Question – Was asked to describe in detail, about a time of where I had to place a rep on a PIP and what was the outcome.   View Answers (2)

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!