Verizon Wireless Management Interview Questions

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Applying for management is usually done from internal applicants. Once the resume is submitted then you'll have to wait for the req to close. Once the req closes you will receive a call from the hiring manager for an interview. Make sure that you answer every part of the questions as half the hurdle is a point system. Hint: If your applying for a position within the same district that you're located, it has been my experience that if you're given an interview over the phone rather than in person they are simply following guidelines and you're not being seriously considered. Make sure that you create a 30 - 60 - 90.

Interview Questions

• They usually will have you perform a mock sales pitch for one of the current products or they will ask you to sell them a paper clip or pen.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Louisville, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then 1:1 Interview with the hiring manger. HR interviews were about 30 minutes each. 1:1 interview with hiring manager was about 1-1/2 hours. Was told I would be called in for a 2nd 1:1 interview, and that has been over 2 weeks??

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe in detail, about a time of where I had to place a rep on a PIP and what was the outcome.   2 Answers