Verizon Wireless

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – Made it 3 steps, first was HR screen with basic resume questions. Second was with a manager for the job and third was with someone who formerly held the job.

Interview Question – Asked to cite employment laws and how they apply to this job.   Answer Question

Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2010.

Interview Details – personal experience questions

Interview Question – describe a time where you had to work as a group to finish a project? what was the outcome   Answer Question

Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2010.

Interview Details – Good interview, manager was reading questions off a sheet of paper.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker, how did you handle it.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2010.

Interview Details – Standardized, group interview.

Interview Question – tell me about a time you were satisfied or dissatisfied in your work and why.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless Videos

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.