Verizon Wireless

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Verizon Wireless

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is very consistent. They are very good at asking specific questions related to work experiene, so I recommend having differnt life scenarios to ensure you have the experienec they are looking for,

Interview Question – Tell me about the weak points of your boss.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Any job salary may be worth negotiating for but do not be rude about the request. Consider the entire package not just the salary.

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had two sets of phone interviews (phone screens basically) in the fall, and I was then called for a onsite interview a couple months later. The on-site interviews were somewhat intense, with a half day of 1:1 interviews with hiring managers and HR. They were not very responsive in getting back to me, as I had to follow up with HR about my status with Verizon Wireless.

Interview Question – No case questions, all behavioral questions, some more on the conversatinal side   Answer Question

Marketing

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with HR: very nice people.
2nd interview was with manager: conversational, more about how I might fit into the company than grilling me on statistics.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself on our team?   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!