Verizon Wireless Marketing Interview Questions

3.3

Marketing Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very consistent. They are very good at asking specific questions related to work experiene, so I recommend having differnt life scenarios to ensure you have the experienec they are looking for,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the weak points of your boss.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Any job salary may be worth negotiating for but do not be rude about the request. Consider the entire package not just the salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2012.

Interview

I had two sets of phone interviews (phone screens basically) in the fall, and I was then called for a onsite interview a couple months later. The on-site interviews were somewhat intense, with a half day of 1:1 interviews with hiring managers and HR. They were not very responsive in getting back to me, as I had to follow up with HR about my status with Verizon Wireless.

Interview Questions

• No case questions, all behavioral questions, some more on the conversatinal side   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was with HR: very nice people. 2nd interview was with manager: conversational, more about how I might fit into the company than grilling me on statistics.