Verizon Wireless Marketing Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted twice for one position with. Once in November and then again in February through recruiters for Verizon. I had one phone interviews each per recruiter, then I was asked for a face-to-face with the hiring manager after the second. The interview went well, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project you did when you did not have Management's approval, but you felt it necessary to proceed?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

3 Interviews and a phone screen

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty straight forward they low balled in the beginning and I countered

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

Two phone interviews before being asked to come in for a face to face meeting. Recruiter scheduled 5 interviews with multiple ranges of interviewers, ranging from Manager to Director level. Mix of behavioral and problem solving (mini case) process. Interview included a good mix of interviewing for past experiences as well as discussion of role / fit with position.

Interview Questions

• Which operating system do you think will have the most subscribers in 2 years? Apple or Android?   Answer Question

I declined the offer to pursue a different opportunity

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2008.

Interview

Very slow. 5 months from resume submission to first day of work. 4 separate interviews. HR was non-existant.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered and they agreed.