Verizon Wireless

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted twice for one position with. Once in November and then again in February through recruiters for Verizon. I had one phone interviews each per recruiter, then I was asked for a face-to-face with the hiring manager after the second. The interview went well, but I never heard back.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a project you did when you did not have Management's approval, but you felt it necessary to proceed?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews and a phone screen

Interview Question – creating a powerpoint for review   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty straight forward they low balled in the beginning and I countered

Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews before being asked to come in for a face to face meeting. Recruiter scheduled 5 interviews with multiple ranges of interviewers, ranging from Manager to Director level. Mix of behavioral and problem solving (mini case) process. Interview included a good mix of interviewing for past experiences as well as discussion of role / fit with position.

Interview Question – Which operating system do you think will have the most subscribers in 2 years? Apple or Android?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer to pursue a different opportunity

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2008.

Interview Details – Very slow. 5 months from resume submission to first day of work. 4 separate interviews. HR was non-existant.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I countered and they agreed.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!