Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless
- Retail Sales Representative (255)
- Customer Service Representative (228)
- Solutions Specialist (64)
- Sales Representative (59)
- Business Account Executive (21)
- Customer Service Specialist (19)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative (17)
- Experience Specialist (16)
- Customer Care Representative (15)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Technical Support Representative (12)
- Customer Service Supervisor (11)
- Technical Support Coordinator (11)
- Intern (10)
- Customer Service (10)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Sales (8)
- TELESALES Representative (7)
- Store Manager (6)
- Retail Store Manager (6)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Senior Sales Representative (6)
- Financial Services Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative, Call Center (6)
- Manager (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
- Major Account Manager (5)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.
I was contacted twice for one position with. Once in November and then again in February through recruiters for Verizon. I had one phone interviews each per recruiter, then I was asked for a face-to-face with the hiring manager after the second. The interview went well, but I never heard back.
- Give me an example of a project you did when you did not have Management's approval, but you felt it necessary to proceed? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
3 Interviews and a phone screen
- creating a powerpoint for review Answer Question
pretty straight forward they low balled in the beginning and I countered
Marketing Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ).
Two phone interviews before being asked to come in for a face to face meeting. Recruiter scheduled 5 interviews with multiple ranges of interviewers, ranging from Manager to Director level. Mix of behavioral and problem solving (mini case) process. Interview included a good mix of interviewing for past experiences as well as discussion of role / fit with position.
- Which operating system do you think will have the most subscribers in 2 years? Apple or Android? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I declined the offer to pursue a different opportunity
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2008.
Very slow. 5 months from resume submission to first day of work. 4 separate interviews. HR was non-existant.
- What is your favorite movie? 1 Answer
I countered and they agreed.