Verizon Wireless

Employer Engaged

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Initially HR will call you in for an interview. If you are a good candidate mannagement will call you back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in December 2011.

Initial Interviews were fairly decent - I had one call from the recruiter who then set me up with a corporate interviewer who interviewed me. Once that was complete, I was interviewed at the store location by a manager. I was offered the job the same day. The interviews were about an hour long each and went through a series of questions including how the job should be performed. The hiring process itself took quite a while and was very thorough. VZW reviews everything!

Interview Questions
    • How do you balance your work life and personal life? What is your philosophy behind your job being a top priority?   Answer Question