Verizon Wireless Retail Customer Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in August 2008.

It was easy to apply online. The online site made it easy to get to what you were looking for. I applied for the retail customer support role and was contacted a few days later for an interview with the store manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Retail Representative Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2011.

Applied Online and two days later received an email for a phone interview. After the phone interview the HR rep scheduled me for a one on one interview. Thought the interview went good, they had a job fair at the same time. They asked questions like"what phone company do you carry, what phone model do you have,why did you choose that model?" They also asked the same scenario questions like give me an example of an irate customer and how you handled the situation. It has been two weeks since I did that last interview and I am not waiting for a response. On with the next interviews!!

Interview Questions
    • who is your carrier? why did you choose the phone you have?   View Answer
    • Describe a time when you had an irate customer and how you handled the situation.   View Answer

Retail Representative Customer Support Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in October 2010.

The process was not a bad one. I had two sets of interviews. 1st for a sales rep which HR called me 45min late and the interview only lasted 15 min. with a form letter to follow 15 min later to say i didn't get the job. I applied again and got a position within the Customer Service side. Now i will say that they were not specific on the interview time. This is something you need to be careful of.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were put in a difficult position?   Answer Question

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!