Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless
- Retail Sales Representative (268)
- Customer Service Representative (237)
- Solutions Specialist (78)
- Sales Representative (59)
- Business Account Executive (21)
- Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative (20)
- Experience Specialist (20)
- Customer Service Specialist (19)
- Sales Associate (18)
- Customer Care Representative (15)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Technical Support Representative (12)
- Customer Service Supervisor (12)
- Customer Service (11)
- Intern (11)
- Technical Support Coordinator (11)
- Account Executive (10)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (10)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Sales (8)
- Customer Service Representative, Call Center (8)
- Financial Services Representative (7)
- TELESALES Representative (7)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Senior Sales Representative (6)
- Retail Store Manager (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Solutions Manager (5)
- Major Account Manager (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
Retail Store Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
must apply online at verizonwireless.com and go to career. Recruiter will call to extend an interview invitation or you will receive a decline letter you will be asked a number of "scenario questions", ei. "what would you do if...." or "tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?" etc. Hiring is really left up to the District Manager, seldom left up to the actual store manager
- Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish something? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted Offer
I went through numerous interviews with different people from the HR department and from Retail Channel. A lot of redundant questions from multiple people. I went through 5 or 6 interviews all together.
- There are many questions that they choose from. They follow STAR Answer Question
There are no negotiations for salary. They will pay you like a first time manager if you are a first time manager with Verizon regardless of previous experience.
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
Depending on the district might be 1 -3 interviews, have your stuff ready and know how you will change it
- How will you make a change in the business Answer Question
Nothing it's a take it or leave it style of job
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Timonium, MD) in May 2012.
behavioral questions, background questions
- talk to me about a time when you had to determine staffing based on FTE Answer Question
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2008.
I first had phone screening from HR recruiter, then panel interview which ranges from two to three Managers then 1:1 interview with Superior Background/Drug test, Offer.
- Star Interview techniques Answer Question
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
They usually hire Store Managers within the company. You apply, and prepare a 30-60-90 day plan for the store you are applying for. They usually have 2 people interviewing you and they will ask for you to tell them about your plan and why you want to focus on those items. They ask you about your performance and what you will bring to the table
- When they throw HR questions at you. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review