Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless
- Retail Sales Representative (231)
- Customer Service Representative (192)
- Sales Representative (55)
- Solutions Specialist (26)
- Business Account Executive (18)
- Sales Associate (15)
- Customer Care Representative (13)
- Customer Service Specialist (13)
- Retail Sales Consultant (12)
- Technical Support Coordinator (11)
- Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative (11)
- Technical Support Representative (10)
- Account Executive (9)
- Intern (9)
- Experience Specialist (9)
- Customer Service Supervisor (9)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (8)
- Customer Service (8)
- Customer Specialist (8)
- Senior Sales Representative (6)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Sales (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Retail Store Manager (6)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
- Major Account Manager (5)
- TELESALES Representative (5)
- Financial Services Representative (5)
- Manager (5)
- Customer Service Representative, Call Center (5)
Retail Store Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
must apply online at verizonwireless.com and go to career.
Recruiter will call to extend an interview invitation or you will receive a decline letter
you will be asked a number of "scenario questions", ei. "what would you do if...." or "tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?" etc.
Hiring is really left up to the District Manager, seldom left up to the actual store manager
- Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish something? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I went through numerous interviews with different people from the HR department and from Retail Channel. A lot of redundant questions from multiple people. I went through 5 or 6 interviews all together.
- There are many questions that they choose from. They follow STAR Answer Question
There are no negotiations for salary. They will pay you like a first time manager if you are a first time manager with Verizon regardless of previous experience.
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
Depending on the district might be 1 -3 interviews, have your stuff ready and know how you will change it
- How will you make a change in the business Answer Question
Nothing it's a take it or leave it style of job
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Timonium, MD) in May 2012.
behavioral questions, background questions
- talk to me about a time when you had to determine staffing based on FTE Answer Question
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2008.
I first had phone screening from HR recruiter, then panel interview which ranges from two to three Managers then 1:1 interview with Superior Background/Drug test, Offer.
- Star Interview techniques Answer Question
Retail Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
They usually hire Store Managers within the company. You apply, and prepare a 30-60-90 day plan for the store you are applying for. They usually have 2 people interviewing you and they will ask for you to tell them about your plan and why you want to focus on those items. They ask you about your performance and what you will bring to the table
- When they throw HR questions at you. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review