Verizon Wireless Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

must apply online at verizonwireless.com and go to career.

Recruiter will call to extend an interview invitation or you will receive a decline letter

you will be asked a number of "scenario questions", ei. "what would you do if...." or "tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?" etc.

Hiring is really left up to the District Manager, seldom left up to the actual store manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish something?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview

I went through numerous interviews with different people from the HR department and from Retail Channel. A lot of redundant questions from multiple people. I went through 5 or 6 interviews all together.

Interview Questions

• There are many questions that they choose from. They follow STAR   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations for salary. They will pay you like a first time manager if you are a first time manager with Verizon regardless of previous experience.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Depending on the district might be 1 -3 interviews, have your stuff ready and know how you will change it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing it's a take it or leave it style of job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Timonium, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

behavioral questions, background questions

Interview Questions

• talk to me about a time when you had to determine staffing based on FTE   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2008.

Interview

I first had phone screening from HR recruiter, then panel interview which ranges from two to three Managers then 1:1 interview with Superior Background/Drug test, Offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

They usually hire Store Managers within the company. You apply, and prepare a 30-60-90 day plan for the store you are applying for. They usually have 2 people interviewing you and they will ask for you to tell them about your plan and why you want to focus on those items. They ask you about your performance and what you will bring to the table