Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless
- Retail Sales Representative (255)
- Customer Service Representative (228)
- Solutions Specialist (65)
- Sales Representative (59)
- Business Account Executive (21)
- Customer Service Specialist (19)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative (17)
- Experience Specialist (16)
- Customer Care Representative (15)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Technical Support Representative (12)
- Customer Service Supervisor (11)
- Technical Support Coordinator (11)
- Intern (10)
- Customer Service (10)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Sales (8)
- TELESALES Representative (7)
- Store Manager (6)
- Retail Store Manager (6)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Senior Sales Representative (6)
- Financial Services Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative, Call Center (6)
- Manager (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
- Major Account Manager (5)
Sales Associate Interview
Get a phone call asking you to come in for a interviews. Ask question regarding previous customer service experience. Usually done by hiring mananger and another associate. Then they give you the paperwork then and there.
- How do you deal with an angry customer? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless
Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in June 2015.
General questions about your background. They want to know previous experiences and knowledge of any cell phone, or mobile devices that you have. They would also like to know if you have prior experience or excellent knowledge of big time brands like apple or samsung or LG.
- Why Verizon? 1 Answer
Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Lakeville, MN).
I inquired about open positions and was immediately scheduled an interview. I was told to dress for business which was my intent in the first place but I digress. Upon arrival at the interview I was met by the manager and the interview began immediately. He asked me numerous questions regarding my previous employment and created multiple scenarios that I would be facing upon employment. I was asked about previous sales such as how I handled angry customers, how I went above and beyond for my customers, and how I saved a sale that was going poorly. He gave little to no reaction to any of my answers and essentially sat there blank faced for the majority of the interview.
- The most difficult question I faced was, "When a customer enters, what is the first thing that will enter your mind?" Answer Question
It was a fairly straight-forward process. The manager at the time offered me a base pay and said there was no "wiggle room." The offer was my pay and I could "take it or leave it."
Sales Associate InterviewDeclined Offer
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
People were very nice. Took about 3 weeks. I declined the offer because At&t had a better one
- Most difficult question was how I would better myself in the things I perfected. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY).
Internet application, internet test, 3 HR interviews via phone, in person interview with manager and phone interview with district manager. Internet test seems to be a waste of time asking for basic perceptions and weeding out potentially immature applicants. HR interviews largely overlapped and seemed to look to check boxes. In person interviews were following a script. My perception was the real interview really occurred off-script.
- Typical questions for the most part. Behavioral situation was fascinating as manager replicated being a difficult customer. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo Offer
Applied online and within a week I was contacted via email to set up an appointment for a phone interview with the talent recruiter for my area. Simple enough I scheduled the appointment for early the next week. Was only about 35 minutes long, mostly questions on my work experience with a few questions about Verizon. I was told I would be contacted in 1-5 days on what the next step would be but that has been 2 weeks at this point. Not very professional.
- What is your favorite part of the Verizon creed? Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Coeur d'Alene, ID).
I submitted application online and had a phone interview scheduled. As an absolute emergency came up, I tried to reschedule. I sent an email that explained my situation and that I would not be able to make the phone interview in 6 hours. I got NO response and tried for weeks to contact my interviewer. Guess it was a blessing in disguise, I was overqualified.
- None Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Panama City, FL) in March 2013.
Very quick. If your interviewing with other companies they will not give you time to collect an answer from them.
- What do you like least about retail. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Interviewing for other possitions. Would not wait for me to get an answer from them. Felt pressured into the possition so i declined.
Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.
Met with Manager, Phone interview with District Manager. I got the position but the Manager said I should I spoke more during since it was a sales experience and he would have expected a salesman to take control of a conversation
- There really wasn't anything out of the blue, you may get some customer service and sales hypothetical questions Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Southfield, MI).
taking a simulated call center question and answer test. An automated customer scenario would be played on head phones, I would listen to it, interpret it and determine the correct way to route or respond to the customers issues or question.
- Questions regarding detailed information regarding phones that I did not have or was aware of. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review