Verizon Wireless Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Your standard "tell me about a time when..." Very hard and dry, not comfortable at all. You have no idea how the interview is going. I think the behavioral interview questions are necessary, but there should be a little time afforded to get to know the interviewee a little.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Clinton Township, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

First off dress in at least shirt with tie but recommend suit. Ask questions and be prepared to rattle off stories of previous experience. (Customer came into the store upset, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?)

Interview Questions

• Customer came into the store upset, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2010.

Interview

General interview process. Phone then in person. General interview process. Phone then in person. General interview process. Phone then in person. General interview process. Phone then in person. General interview process. Phone then in person.

Interview Questions

• Previous situations that stressed you, and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2012.

Interview

did it all in one day , not too bad, 3 hours, dealt with some sales manager. got the job offer within one week or so, backround process was a pain in the but, very strict, have all eggs in order, overall not oo bad, getting into college was most definiteyl harder

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online got a call two days later and had a phone interview. After talking to the recruiter I went for an interview at the store. Got the typical questions about previous employment and skills. Was told I would hear from them if I was going to get the job, no call.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2008.

Interview

Was contacted by HR Representative to schedule a phone interview. Set up a day and time, received a call within 1 hour of time scheduled. Was asked series of questions initially regarding my previous experiuence. Once I was deemed worthy, another more in depth phone interview was scheduled.. I was again contacted, this time the questions became much more involved, and very specific. This phone interview lasted for at least 45 minutes....if you think you are going to get by with your charm and a less than stellar background....think again. This company wants skilled sales professionals with a proven track record of success. I made it past the second phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview. This was where it got interesting....I guess I had proven myself enough on the phone interviews, as my face to face lasted less than 15 minutes. I was contacted the next day with an offer pending backgroung investigation. The background check took quite a while and all information requested had to be exactly correct down to the day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult situation you have ever had with a customer and what you did to overcome it. please be very specific...when did this take place?   Answer Question
    • what is more important to you, monetary compensation,or self fulfillment?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2008.

Interview

I have been a sales rep for over 3 to 4 years. I love my job very much I recently come to the interest increasing my opp. with the company.

Interview Questions

• What was the must challegening that you have ever had to deal with?   2 Answers