Verizon Wireless

Updated Dec 30, 2014
Updated Dec 30, 2014

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Standard list of questions that are read and answers written down. Very mechanical. Lost of tell me about a time when scenario questions. Seems they are looking for specific workd, phrases, or feedback, but you as an interviewie have no idea what it is. You may have experienced, and did it, but the questions are so open, you may miss it in discussion, and they don't ask for it...

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in November 2014.

I went to look for a job and was given a flyer for the Verizon job fair, they did interviews on the spot and that's as high as I got

Interview Questions
    • what separates you from other perspective applicants?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

HR was very prompt and courteous. Overall it only took 3 weeks to get hired; Great experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Overcoming your own obstacles are what will keep you down.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

You have to go through a lot of interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

3 Phone Interviews with 2 differing recruiters and a face to face with the store managers that were hiring me.

No, negotiation..it was 2011 and the job market was terrible,

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2014.

The process took about two weeks and half. First they call you for a phone interview. Then if you advance they will send you information on scheduling for another interview. The process overall is very dry. The questions and are impersonal and dry. On interview day the interviewer will read his questions off a template, and ask you several star format questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are some apps you currently have on your devices?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2014.

Store Manager was super nice, very professional, and seemed genuinely concerned about his employees at his store

Interview Questions
    • If I was stuck in traffic, how could you help me get to the store faster?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

First is a hour long phone interview with Human Resources, asks the typical STAR questions:
    Typical behavioral interview questions (answered in STAR format)
    - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
    - Tell me about a time when you had to build trust with a customer
    - Tell me about a time when you had to forego doing something for a customer that would have helped your business but was against company policy
    - Tell me about a situation where you met both a short term and long term goal

After that had interview with a manager of a store, asks you to role play and sell something that would benefit the customer. Asks what you like and don't like retail, (don't say you hate retail hours).

After that recieved offer, the whole process took a very long time however, applied on-line got a phone call a month later to set up a phone interview two weeks after that, after the phone interview about 2 weeks later was asked to do the interview with a manager. Finally, about a month later I recieved an offer. Applied in April finally got the offer in June.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to forego doing something for a customer that would have helped your business but was against company policy   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless.

They use the SAR process. Make sure that you have a situation that you can speak on. Also they love presentations while interviewing

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with what a coworker did and what you did about it   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

All online, then phone interview then you meet with store manager.