Verizon Wireless

Getting the Interview

51 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Verizon Wireless

Interview Details – All online, then phone interview then you meet with store manager.

Interview Question – All basic question about the position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – The recruiter I spoke with was extremely professional and recommended me for an interview. However, when I went in to the interview I met with two store managers who answered their texts while I was answering a question and one of them even checked sports scores on his computer while I was speaking in response to one of HIS questions. I've never felt so degraded in a job interview and plan not to apply again.

Interview Question – I don't even remember the questions now, it was all I could do not to yell at them.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Verizon Wireless

Interview Details – Interview with HR over phone. Then met with Store Manager. Store Manager called to offer position within 1 week. Very smooth.

Interview Question – They ask STAR format questions. Give me a situation type questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not neg.

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – very good interview prossess

Interview Question – Do you like art musems? really?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – Normal, phone and 2 interviews

Interview Question – Normal interview q's, what do you have to offer verizon   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation corporate ladder

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – phone interview then 2-3 interviews after that. i had 1 interview cause i knew the right person. which is NOT the right way to do things.

Interview Question – pretty standard stuff, overcome objections and whatnot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was allowed

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2012.

Interview Details – First was phone interview, standard questions. Work history, interest in technology. Scheduled a 2nd phone interview, this focused more on sales experience, and behavorvial questions. If you pass that, the store manager calls you for personal interview. I interviewed with 3 managers. All of of them were very unprepared. Asked a total of 3, very vague questions. All 3 managers didnt even pay attention to the my answers.

Interview Question – Im a 90 year old lady that has never used cell phone, show me how an Android phone works.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in October 2011.

Interview Details – HR INTERVIEW then store manager face to face interview then District manager phone interview, then last HR interview.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2013.

Interview Details – First I had 2 over the phone interviews , then I had a in person interview. The interview took about 3 hours. still waiting for an offer

Interview Question – What is it that you like the least about your current position   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – Tell me about a time you had to go against company policy to help a customer?

Interview Question – why should i hire you?   Answer Question