Verizon Wireless

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – Tedious. Took weeks.

Interview Question – Wireless tech questions prior to training.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. There really was none. Salary was set

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview Details – The process requires a good resume, an interview, and basic computer testing. The interview process is a series of scenarios where you must give a specific example based on the question, detail what you did, and then tell what the results were. These questions vary with each interview. Most companies use the same interview process, so the more interviews you go on, the easier this becomes.

Interview Question – The hardest questions ask about a situation where you either made a mistake, or did not have the resources or information to resolve an issue.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. I had little experience, and they were offering substantially more that I was currently making, that I practically did somersaults when I accepted!

Global Enterprise Advisor Interview

Global Enterprise Advisor
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was well-structured and non-threatening. STAR format interviewing process with initial interview, followed by second interview.

Interview Question – Provide an example of how you created a goal and the specific steps you took to achieve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for this position.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2008.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview first. Questions ranged from telling me about myself, to what I didn't like about my previous employer. Second Interview was a group interview involving the store manager and a person from HR conferenced in. They asked me more behavioral questions, like "tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?"

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!