Verizon Wireless Senior Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

interview process is good. the background check, credit check, past work experience check is worse than a government or federal job. Need w2's or 1099 forms for past 7 years and if your resume is off more than a month on any job then they will no longer consider you

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond the duties of your job and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, face-to-face, 1 on 1

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a customer escalation and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Negotiation

$2/hr increase from previous position based on reviews and numbers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Laurel, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

2 Phone screenings/interviews, 2 in store interviews, offer came over the phone. As they will tell you when you are finally accepted into training, they only take 3% of their applicants into the interview process. Make sure not to bomb and remember how "lucky" you were to be considered.

Interview Questions

• Very by the book "STAR" related type interview. In store management will definitely try to intimidate you in the interview setting to see how easily you fluster. Try to stay consistent and not get too emotional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non negotiable, Commission structure is awesome if you get in a busy enough store to be able to exploit it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Portland, OR) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring process averages 30-45 days. Interviews are a 5 star format. Basically, situation questions need to be answered with the what was the situation, how did you handle it, what was the resolution, what did you learn from it. Prepare with 7-8 past work or school required situations and practice them so it can be presented as a conversation. They want to know if you can be coached well, you can handle a fast paced environment, you can solution sell products and yourself and that you are career minded. Also, let them know how amazing they are. Upper management react well to getting their asses kissed.

Interview Questions

• All questions are standard with no where did that come froms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have experience, negotiate your salary! I was able to get an extra $3000 per year with using my experience as leverage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Columbus, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

First you have to get you r resume to the right person, then you are called by HR. They have a brief phone interview, if they like you they ask you to come in and interview with the hiring manager. From there you have to prove yourself that you belong working for them, if not you done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation is offered, the pay for performance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2008.

Interview

I did a phone interview first. Questions ranged from telling me about myself, to what I didn't like about my previous employer. Second Interview was a group interview involving the store manager and a person from HR conferenced in. They asked me more behavioral questions, like "tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA