Verizon Wireless

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Performance Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2011.

Interview Details – The management team relies on their teams for all technical information. If you can sell yourself and act somewhat knowledgable you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Performance Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2008.

Interview Details – I'm an internal employee (technician) who wanted to shoot for the next step up technically (System Performance Engineer) and decided to give it a shot. I was given a chance despite the fact that I'm still pursuing my degree (I have 9 years of wireless experience). The phone interview was roughly 30-45 minutes and I was invited to a face-to-face with a panel of 3 people. Panel interview was tough but fair, roughly 1.5 hours technical and 1 hour behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe how PN offsets work and the concept of timing in CDMA.   Answer Question
  • What is EC/I0, Carrier power, pilot pollution and what tools have you used in the past to measure these metrics   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon Wireless

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless Videos

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless Systems Performance Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.