Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com

Verizon Wireless Systems Performance Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Performance Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2011.

The management team relies on their teams for all technical information. If you can sell yourself and act somewhat knowledgable you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Systems Performance Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2008.

I'm an internal employee (technician) who wanted to shoot for the next step up technically (System Performance Engineer) and decided to give it a shot. I was given a chance despite the fact that I'm still pursuing my degree (I have 9 years of wireless experience). The phone interview was roughly 30-45 minutes and I was invited to a face-to-face with a panel of 3 people. Panel interview was tough but fair, roughly 1.5 hours technical and 1 hour behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how PN offsets work and the concept of timing in CDMA.   Answer Question
    • What is EC/I0, Carrier power, pilot pollution and what tools have you used in the past to measure these metrics   Answer Question