Verizon Wireless TELESALES Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2013.

A quick but grueling process, first must complete a phone interview than a panel before finally receiving and answer. Once hired there is a three week training processes in which to test your sales ability.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

TELESALES Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Basic questions, why Verizon? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Then did a dry practice run of how you handle yourself on a call. then asked questions how do you handle yourself with change? With customers that are upset.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orangeburg, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in October 2012.

I originally applied directly from verizon wireless website after hearing about an open house at the corporate office in Orangeburg NY. Within only a day i had a call from the regional HR manager. She was very kind, almost motherly in a sense and seemed very welcoming. I scheduled my interview for a few days later so i would have time to grab a new suit. The actual interview ended up as 3 separate but consecutive interviews. I first interviewed with a sales supervisor, Bobbie, who would later be my direct boss. I threw out how much i love money a few times and had him hooked. If you interview here they want to see the $$ in your eyes. Nothing else matters. I met next with the regional HR manager who originally called me. She may have asked 1 or 2 interview questions but i got her off topic and started asking about her family life and if she had kids. This was intentional. After 35 minutes or so she told me we were going to skip the third interview and go upstairs to HR for a moment. They sat me on a couch outside HR and she walked away after say "I really like you, please accept the offer".

Interview Questions
    • There really were no difficult questions. Verizon is looking for 1 thing.....sharks. And remember, sharks are born swimming. They'll see that and take you, but if you go in and tell them how your so eager to learn you'll get rejected. They dont want to make the shark, they just want to hire one.   Answer Question
    Dont bother trying, they are very structured on the pay scale and they can afford not to budge

Anonymous Employee  in  Orangeburg, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2010.

lots of questions. three interviews wth two different managers and the human resource manager. same questions on all interviews and they wrote everything down. very mind draining after this process was over. i never want to go through that again. i hope you are well prepared with basic interview questions and have previous related scenarios.

Interview Questions

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!