Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Washington, DC

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in April 2014.

1st Phone Interview: The interviewer asked standard interview questions. For example: What made you apply for this position? What is your sales experience and qualifications?

2nd Interview: Very similar to phone interview. There were questions like: What is your sales experience? Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now within the company (say something about being in the company)? Why should you be hired for this job?

Tip: During the in-store interview, be conscious of how you present yourself. Meaning maintain good eye contact, listen carefully, speak in a professional manner, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Just make sure when they asked you "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" that your answer has something to do with working for the company. They ask this question because they want to make sure you don't quit in a short amount of time.   Answer Question
    No. I didn't try to negotiate.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laurel, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2009.

2 Phone screenings/interviews, 2 in store interviews, offer came over the phone. As they will tell you when you are finally accepted into training, they only take 3% of their applicants into the interview process. Make sure not to bomb and remember how "lucky" you were to be considered.

Interview Questions
    • Very by the book "STAR" related type interview. In store management will definitely try to intimidate you in the interview setting to see how easily you fluster. Try to stay consistent and not get too emotional.   Answer Question
    Salary was non negotiable, Commission structure is awesome if you get in a busy enough store to be able to exploit it.

Entry Level IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Applied online. Was asked to complete a phone interview. Phone interview was very brief and didn't think anything would come of it. A few weeks later they contacted me to come onsite to participate in 2 1:1 30 minute interviews. Very laid back, they just want to see what you are interested in and if you have a good personality.

Interview Questions
    • Very typical questions. Just be confident when explaining your answer.   Answer Question
    No negotitation

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laurel, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2012.

I applied online, it only took 3 days to receive and email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my resume and online application, the interview ended with Star technique of questioning. I was told that I should hear something within 7-10 days. I got an email in 5 days stating I was not chosen.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2011.

Started with several phone interviews and then you are sent to a store for a "managerial interview". All interviews were not very intimidating and everyone seems very pleasant. However, after receiving my first offer letter they decided to change the job I was applying for to Sales instead.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2011.

long process: 3 tests, 2 interviews conducted over the phone, role playing questions.

another job opportunity

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2011.

I applied online, then within a max of two days I received an email that said that they were interested in interviewing me further, they also provided som details of the position and the company credo to dowload and review prior to the interview... I had to reply via email to set up a time for a phone interview. That same day I got a call back from a "scheduler" , to set up my first phone interview. My advice before the phone interview is to research, research, research, also review the credo and incorporate that in your phone interview. Also make sure you have at least on phone app, you would like to talk about and how you would sell it to someone...I'm about 95% sure you will get hat question. Once you get through that you will then be scheduled for another interview face to face with the store manager of the store you applied. For me it seems that the culture of the store is very close knit and competitive.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a stressful situation, and how you delt with it.   Answer Question
    No negotiating, they told me the salary which was 25,300 base, during the phone interview.

ARSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2009.

The company has a very slow interview process.

too little $$

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!