Verizon Wireless Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Representative (199)
- Customer Service Representative (159)
- Sales Representative (52)
- Sales Associate (15)
- Business Account Executive (13)
- Retail Sales Consultant (12)
- Customer Care Representative (10)
- Technical Support Representative (8)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (8)
- Technical Support Coordinator (8)
- Customer Service Supervisor (8)
- Account Executive (7)
- Customer Service (7)
- Customer Specialist (7)
- Intern (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Solutions Specialist (6)
- Sales (6)
- Retail Store Manager (6)
- Senior Sales Representative (6)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (5)
- Major Account Manager (5)
- Assistant Store Manager (5)
- Customer Service Specialist (5)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (4)
- Global Enterprise Advisor (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Telesales (4)
- TELESALES Representative (4)
- Financial Services Representative (4)
Retail Sales Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in April 2014.
Interview Details – 1st Phone Interview: The interviewer asked standard interview questions. For example: What made you apply for this position? What is your sales experience and qualifications?
2nd Interview: Very similar to phone interview. There were questions like: What is your sales experience? Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now within the company (say something about being in the company)? Why should you be hired for this job?
Tip: During the in-store interview, be conscious of how you present yourself. Meaning maintain good eye contact, listen carefully, speak in a professional manner, etc.
Interview Question – Just make sure when they asked you "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" that your answer has something to do with working for the company. They ask this question because they want to make sure you don't quit in a short amount of time. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No. I didn't try to negotiate.
ARSO Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Verizon Wireless in June 2009.
Interview Details – The company has a very slow interview process.
Interview Question – Name a time when.... Answer Question
Reason for Declining – too little $$