Vermont Energy Investment

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vermont Energy Investment

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vermont Energy Investment in July 2011.

I found the interviewer to be abrupt and rude. I was well prepared and enthusiastic about the opportunity to interview, yet my enthusiasm and interest was quickly lessened by the almost cocky approach of the HR representative. I felt rushed & a lack of respect during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was surprised that the questions were all pretty general (i.e. walk me through your resume, why are you interested in this job, why did you leave your last job, etc) - no behavioral / competency based interview questions. Pretty generic.   Answer Question

Program Consulting Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vermont Energy Investment in March 2011.

Very interesting and intellectually stimulating questions . Shows respect for the interviewee. Gives good feedback. Very committed to working with various personalities. Solicits opinions among the team. A great place to work as per employees. This organization is very well-respected for their knowledge base and their commitment to working in various states to design and manage the renewable energy incentives.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of an experience on how you overcame adversity to having a project move forward and how you dealt with this.   Answer Question