Versent Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Versent in May 2009.

Completed a basic phone interview about a my skills and a description of the job and was asked in for a face to face interview. Went in and interviewed with one of the partners and covered basic interview questions and very little technical discussion. Was called back to have an interview with a lead tech, was asked about basic troubleshooting ideas, network basics, how to clean a computer that has a virus on it. Basic stuff like that. Was very unimpressed with their facitility and they emphasized that it was temporary and would be moving eventually.

Interview Questions
    • A detiailed question about Cisco IOS commands and terminology   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a guranteed pay raise of 5% after 6 months. I would ask for a guranteed raise at some certain point, otherwise you will not get a raise while you work there.

Worked for Versent? Contribute to the Community!