Version 1

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Department Interview

Human Resources Department

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Version 1.

Interview Details – Submit CV, CV is reviewed and if it meets initial requirements candidate is contacted and there is a pre-screening conversation. If successful the next step is for the candidate to complete the company Online Personality Assessment test. Candidates have to achieve a certain score and if this is reached they progress to the interview stage. Interview stages involve Technical & HR Interviews

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Version 1 in April 2014.

Interview Details – Had an initial chat on phone with Recruiter from Version 1 for a quick run through my CV. They explained the online personality test and aptitude test process. The online tests took about an hour, you need to concentrate and be fast. The recruiter got back the next day with results and arranged interviews the next week in Version 1's offices. Technical interview and HR interview took place the same day, took about 2 hours, very friendly and positive experience.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions, more a friendly chat for the company to find out about you and vice versa.   Answer Question

Financial Accountant Interview

Financial Accountant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Version 1 in April 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my CV online, received a follow up call from HR (20 min chat) , received email informing me I had proceeded to next part online test & call from HR, following this had 1st interview , then 2nd interview - the call from HR with the good news

Interview Question – I was extremely well prepared so nothing unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was informed by HR I had been accepted and outline of the offer - explained detailed pack wound be posted which I received few days later....I was happy with everything and signed the contract.

Oracle Developer Interview

Oracle Developer

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Version 1 in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied Linkedin and after a few days the company has contacted me. The entire process took around 5 weeks. First I took two online tests, one technical and one assessment test. The assessmenttest was extremely challenging. The technical test was for me an interesting exercise. After I took the tests I attended my first technical interview on Skype. Almost all the questions were related to my experience and was not difficult to answer.The 2nd Interview was attended by HR and the 3rd by the Hiring Manager ( more technical questions). The entire recruitment process was coordinated by a dedicated person from HR department who was extremely friendly. I found all the people at Version1 very professional.

Interview Question – Why I think Version1 is better than my current employer.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Version 1 in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process for Version 1 consists of a number of interview stages, all of which I have found interesting and enjoyable. The first step is an online psychometric and aptitude test. These tests consisted of a series of questions to assess your personality and quick fire questions to determine your cognitive ability.

The second stage was a group assessment day which was the most enjoyable and relaxed interview I have ever attended. The group was briefed on the schedule for the day and the tasks we would be doing. The first task was designed to get a quick insight into your personality and to give everyone a change to talk about themselves. The second task was a question to assess our technical ability and to determine how well we worked in teams. The solution provided by the team was then presented to the group giving the team the opportunity to demonstrate their presentation skills and technical knowledge.

Throughout the interview process I found the people at Version 1 highly professional and very friendly. The Version 1 team put the group at ease and made us feel very welcome but also managed to put us on the spot and ask some difficult questions.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I found to answer was how do you perceive yourself? The answer of which was to be represented by a picture.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Version 1.

Interview Details – After initial screening they will ask you to appear on a on-line analytical & technical test. As per the recruiter either way they will let you know the result, in my case after few follow up they told I have nothing to worry as passed with good score. Again after few weeks they mentioned to appear for a technical and managerial round. Those rounds were also normal and were friendly in nature. After having all positive interactions, I was expecting to hear from the recruiter but didn't get the feedback. After follow up came to know that hiring manager has still not shared the feedback which was highly unprofessional as usually either way they are obliged to provide feedback. After few weeks I got a regret email from the recruiter citing vogue excuses. I feel company doesn't follow the standard procedure and their recruitment process is little amateur.

Interview Question – None,all questions where standard and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Graduate IT Consultant Interview

Graduate IT Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Version 1 in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and within a few days I was contacted by the company who asked me a few general questions to get a feel for me and put across the company's goals and visions.

Asked to complete a personality test and abillity testing, relatively enjoyable and helps the company get a good understanding of the candidate. Different to anything I have ever done before, helped make me feel valued as a person and proved the company is looking for the person not necessarily the qualifications/grades.

Moved ont to assessment center which was very enjoyable, really put across the company as somewhere we should aspire to be working, impressive setting and surroundings and all round nice people. Couple f exercises to understand the candidate and a group task scenario to see how we work in teams.

Moved on to a 1 on 1 interview with H.R which was again enjoyable and waiting to hear back the results of this.

Interview Question – Working with a team of other candidates within the group task   View Answer

Service Desk Sys Administrative Interview

Service Desk Sys Administrative
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Version 1 in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very pleasant HR staff helped me to prepare for the interview as well as discussing the company and the 'core values' of Version 1. All of which gave me a good understanding of the type of people that I would be working with and the type of customers I would be supporting.

Interview Question – I was asked to match my work ethic to one of the companies Core Values and give a reason for this.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and interviewed at Version 1.

Interview Details – 2 interviews - one with HR and one with Hiring Managers.
1 aptitude test and 1 personality test.

Interview Question – What did you not like about your last employer?   Answer Question

Graduate IT Consultant Interview

Graduate IT Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Version 1 in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview with someone in HR, very informal just a bit of a chat to get to know me a bit better. I then needed to fill out 2 online assessments (one personality, one technical) and then I had an interview with one HR person and one manager. Was offered the job the same day so there was no waiting around.

Interview Question – Being asked how I planned to keep advancing my skills to keep up with moving technology trends. I was just out of college so wasn't really thinking about more studying so that question threw me.   Answer Question

Worked for Version 1? Contribute to the Community!