Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertafore
- Analyst (5)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Implementation Consultant (3)
- Product Support Analyst (3)
- Product Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- IT Manager (2)
- Intern (1)
- IT Tech Support (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Software Engineer In Test (1)
- Software Architect (1)
- Solution Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior QA Analyst (1)
- Senior Telecommunications Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer In Test (1)
- Applications Developer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Tech Support (1)
- Senior SQL Database Administrator (1)
- Data Conversion Engineer (1)
- Automation Marketing Specialist (1)
- Manager, IT Service Desk (1)
- LRS Specialist (1)
- Product Support Representative (1)
Implementation Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Vertafore (Conyers, GA) in November 2013.
I had the opportunity to have two phone interviews with the managers of implementation and one in-house interview with the Director of implementations, manager of implementations, and a senior implementation consultant. I also had a walk-through of their facility. It was very nice people and a very laid back environment.
- I was given a sheet of VB code and asked what the code does. Answer Question
I was able to negotiate on salary. It worked out for the both of us.
Other Interview Reviews for Vertafore
Implementation Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Vertafore (Conyers, GA) in September 2013.
They were hiring a lot of people so very easy process. They just needed anybody that they could get. They did a phone interview by HR. They they flew me to Conyers, GA and did an individual interview, followed by a group interview. They then called me a few days later and offered me the job.
- Had to answers questions on SQL code and active directory. Answer Question
Take it or leave it
Implementation Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Vertafore (Conyers, GA) in June 2011.
Very professional and clearly dedicated to team oriented work. Clearly explained the expectations of the position, requirements as related to travel, and implementation process necessary for onboarding software. Was asked what sort of experience I had in project management, training users with varying degrees of technical competency, and if I understood the implications of heavy travel.
- What experience do you have working with SQL or Visual Basic Scripting? Answer Question