Vertafore Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vertafore in September 2013.

They were hiring a lot of people so very easy process. They just needed anybody that they could get. They did a phone interview by HR. They they flew me to Conyers, GA and did an individual interview, followed by a group interview. They then called me a few days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Had to answers questions on SQL code and active directory.   Answer Question
Take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Vertafore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vertafore in November 2013.

I had the opportunity to have two phone interviews with the managers of implementation and one in-house interview with the Director of implementations, manager of implementations, and a senior implementation consultant. I also had a walk-through of their facility. It was very nice people and a very laid back environment.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a sheet of VB code and asked what the code does.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate on salary. It worked out for the both of us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Vertafore in June 2011.

Very professional and clearly dedicated to team oriented work. Clearly explained the expectations of the position, requirements as related to travel, and implementation process necessary for onboarding software. Was asked what sort of experience I had in project management, training users with varying degrees of technical competency, and if I understood the implications of heavy travel.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have working with SQL or Visual Basic Scripting?   Answer Question

Worked for Vertafore? Contribute to the Community!