Vertafore

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vertafore in April 2012.

The atmosphere at vertafore is very warm and welcoming. I was introduced to people and made to feel right a home during the interview process. I was moving cross country and the staff at vertafore worked around my schedule to find time to interview. I was thoroughly impressed each and everytime.
I had a few phone interviews with the hiring manager and one with hr. I then met te hiring manager at the office for an interview. It was very informative but also warm and comfortable. I didn't feel as though I was being drilled but felt as though I could share why I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to resolve a problem and how did you do it?   Answer Question
I was asked what I would like to make. I was offered slightly more than I asked for and was very pleased with the commission package and total compensation package

Other Interview Reviews for Vertafore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vertafore in December 2010.

Interview question - Tell me about a time where you closed a sale against a competitor.
    The work environment is awesome. Very comfortable. Zero micro management. No dress code.
    The company is still trying to figure out how they want to handle thier current customers. The company has a history of change. They keep changing executives and then the new executive does a reorg before they even have a clue what has already been tried. Decisions seem to be made without frontline input. A small percentage of Inside Sales Reps hit goal, however those that do, get paid huge.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you were not successful.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you were not on track to hit goal.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Vertafore in February 2009.

Fine, 3 meetings, but brief.

None.