Vertafore

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bothell, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vertafore in April 2012.

Interview Details – The atmosphere at vertafore is very warm and welcoming. I was introduced to people and made to feel right a home during the interview process. I was moving cross country and the staff at vertafore worked around my schedule to find time to interview. I was thoroughly impressed each and everytime.
I had a few phone interviews with the hiring manager and one with hr. I then met te hiring manager at the office for an interview. It was very informative but also warm and comfortable. I didn't feel as though I was being drilled but felt as though I could share why I was a good fit.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to resolve a problem and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I would like to make. I was offered slightly more than I asked for and was very pleased with the commission package and total compensation package

Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vertafore in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview question - Tell me about a time where you closed a sale against a competitor.
The work environment is awesome. Very comfortable. Zero micro management. No dress code.
The company is still trying to figure out how they want to handle thier current customers. The company has a history of change. They keep changing executives and then the new executive does a reorg before they even have a clue what has already been tried. Decisions seem to be made without frontline input. A small percentage of Inside Sales Reps hit goal, however those that do, get paid huge.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Vertafore in February 2009.

Interview Details – Fine, 3 meetings, but brief.

Negotiation Details – None.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertafore

Worked for Vertafore? Contribute to the Community!

Vertafore Videos

Vertafore – Why Work for Us?

You & Vertafore Take advantage of the opportunity to make an impact, track your contribution and be part of a growing and profitable business. You’ll work with highly skilled, creative people to implement smart and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vertafore Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vertafore employees and interview candidates.