Vertafore

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Bothell, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Vertafore in July 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application and got an email from a recruiter within a couple weeks. I then had a 30 minute phone interview, which went well but was more detailed and difficult than I'd expect from a recruiter. She seemed very positive, however, and said that she would send the information on to the hiring manager. Two days later, the recruiter said that the hiring manager had decided to "move forward with other candidates." Two months later I received the following mystery email:

Hello ___,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We have reviewed your background and qualifications against other candidates interviewed and find that they are not aligned to the qualifications needed for this role. We appreciate your interest in Vertafore and please continue to check out the career section of our website for future openings.

We wish you success in your job search.

Sincerely,

The Vertafore Talent AcquisitionTeam

Interview Question – What is a creative idea that you have had that you championed to the end?   Answer Question

Worked for Vertafore? Contribute to the Community!